Thursday, July 14, 2011

$300 of school supplies

Recently Clorox had an instant win game where one of the prizes was $300 of school supplies.  Amazingly the screen came up "Congratulations".  I was very happy about this because I try to donate supplies, Boxtops for Education, Campbell's Labels, etc. to a school that has about 80% of the students living in poverty.

My school supplies arrived this week.  I will say that I could have made $300 go a lot farther, but then again, I'm a super shopper.

What does $300 of school supplies look like? 


Included in the package:

1 package of 12 colored pencils
1 package of 60 mini binder clips
18 glue sticks
3 erasers
foldable cart
1 box of 100 file folders
electric pencil sharpener
wooden stamp set
teacher stamp set
8 packs of 200 count filler paper
rainbow stamp pad
2 boxes of chalk
chalk holder
teacher planner book
1 package dry erase makers
file organizer
1 package 24 count Sharpies
16 dozen pencils
10 packs of 100 index cards

No comments:

Post a Comment