Sunday, July 17, 2011

Savvy is Back and Better than Ever (Review)

I was first introduced to Sandra Byrd's London Confidential series a few months ago. I read the first two books, and put it in the back of my mind that I wanted to read the next ones. It was that good. I'm not a fiction reader, but I couldn't put these down. Savvy is such a well developed character who is so easy to like.

In this book Don't Kiss Him Good-Bye (London Confidential) Savvy falls for a guy who says he is new at the school. But is he? Whenever Savvy mentions Rhys, everyone seems disapproving, but WHY? Then Savvy's little sister, Louanne, starts acting strangely, but what could be wrong with her?. At April Fool's For Christ night at church, Savvy isn't careful with her notes and someone (But who?) finds out she is the author of the “Asking For Trouble” column in the Wexford Academy newspaper. Savvy has no date to the May Day Ball. A former columnist for the Wexford Academy newspaper moves back into town, and is there something strange there?

Obviously there is no lack of plot lines, so this is a very fast paced book. I enjoyed it as an adult, and I think teen Christian girls would especially enjoy this! After reading it, I want to be able to hang out at the fish and chips shop with Savvy and her friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment