Thursday, February 23, 2012

In the hospital EIGHT days

I wanted to do a quick check in here on my blog.  I was in the hospital for a total of eight days this month, and sick for almost a week before I went in.  I had a bone infection and still on some pretty high powered antibiotics and still not feeling the best.  All in all, I think I was pretty lucky that it wasn't any worse than it was with all the infection.  I did lose two permanent teeth, but for as much infection as I had in me, I still consider that pretty lucky.  I never had anything that hurt that bad -- ever.  I'm still healing and may be a while before I blog too much.  But I'm mainly wanting to stay in bed, and I'll pick up a book and read for a little bit, so when I'm back to blogging there will be lots of book reviews to be posted!  :)

7 comments:

  1. Goodness, Jenn. You take care of yourself! What a scare you have had! I'm sending all the YSQ'ers over to check on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shara! I am actually starting to feel a bit better day by day. Friday was the first day I felt like I was well enough to be out of the hospital. Still fighting an infection, and probably will be exhausted for a while yet, but at least I'm improving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenn! So sorry to know you've been so ill. Take care of yourself and get well soon. Miss you at YSQ.

    Judy
    From YSQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Jenn, so good to hear you're on the mend after all that. Just rest and get yourself all better! Lynn from YSQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn,

    Sorry to hear your news. That stinks! I hope you get completely better very soon. And when you do, stop by YSQ to say hi.

    Michele from YSQ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn,

    Please take good care of yourself.

    Truus from YSQ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Frugalfrog aka ChrisFebruary 27, 2012 at 7:10 PM

    Wow, Jenn. Seems like so mny have been sick this winter but sounds like you go a double whammy! I hope you on the mend now and soon to be back at doing your favorite things!

    ReplyDelete