Saturday, May 12, 2012

Weekend Mail Wrap-Up 5/12/12

It's that time of the week again to see what came in the mail this week for me, both with wins, purchases, and trades.

The week started off with a "Born to Be Roasted" t-shirt I won from Arby's.

In trades from paperbackswap I received:

Free Prize Inside: The Next Big Marketing Idea
and
Love Finds You in Hershey, Pennsylvania

I had won a recipe contest from  the American Public Health Association and received an apron and two pads of sticky notes.

I also received a bottle of One A Day gummy vitamins I won on Facebook.

I had won a twitter giveaway and received a copy of Crater (A Helium-3 Novel) by Homer Hickam.

Lots of reading, and now I have something to protect my clothes when I mix the barbeque sauce in with the tuna!

No comments:

Post a Comment