Friday, May 18, 2012

Weekend Mail Wrap-Up 5/18/12

I won a plane ticket good anywhere in the United States last fall. Because I'm using it this weekend (stay tuned for photos) I decided that I would move my weekend mail wrap-up to today. This week's mail was a lot of reading. . . .

I received the following:

Coupon for a free Bloomin' Onion from Outback (win).  Of course I haven't been to Outback in years, so I'll likely not use it.

Shine Shine Shine Advance Reader's Copy.  Not sure where this arrived from!

From Blah to Awe: Shaking Up a Boring Faith  I received a notification I won this from the publisher, but not sure where I even entered.  I'm excited, though, because I really think this is going to be a great book!

From Christine over at Our Homeschool Reviews I won a copy of  The Homeschool Experiment, a Novel.  If you've been a reader for long here at The Radar Report, you know I'm not a huge novel fan, but when I saw she was giving this away, I really hoped I would win because it looks like such a fun book!

For review I received  Your Heart's Desire: 14 Truths That Will Forever Change the Way You Love and Are Loved.  I've started reading this an am almost halfway through it in just one day!  Obviously a review will be coming soon!

I had only planned on taking my Kindle with me to Florida, but I may end up taking one of these books with me as well!  After all, I do have reviews to write, you know! :)

I had a coupon for a free photo book from Shutterfly, and as rarely as I print photos, I thought last summer it would be nice next time I get a free photo book to make one of my 20th high school reunion.  That arrived in the mail this week, and as always, a very high quality book!

Finally I received the current issue of RefundCents.  I've subscribed to this coupon/refund newsletter for almost two decades!  But my photo was in this issue!  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment