Saturday, January 12, 2013

Follow up about my Walmart not taking Coupons

Last week I published a blog post about my Walmart refusing free item coupons.  I was on the way to the hospital to pick up my mother and wanted to redeem a coupon I got from www.mycokerewards.com for a free 12 pack of Coke.  I was told that my Walmart refuses ALL coupons for totally free items.  Since that is against corporate coupon policy, I decided to pursue it.

I received a phone call from my local store on Tuesday saying the cashier was wrong.  I pointed out that, no, it was not the cashier who had the problem but a manager.

I was told that the cashiers and managers will be retrained to know they can take coupons.

What I'd like to know is who told them in the first place they couldn't.  I plan on using another coupon soon to find out if this will be their new policy to follow corporate guidelines.  I will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment